Software & shit. Some of it's written by me, but the majority of it isn't.
(yes i know most of this shit isnt actually "warez" shh)
- AIM - Some guy set up an AIM server and has a few old clients for you to use. It's sort of cool.
- AOL 4.0 Emulator - A program that tries to emulate AOL 4.0. There's not really much else to say.
- SyncTERM - A BBS terminal designed for use with SynchroNet systems. Cool and good.
- Patchwork - A client for SSB. You'll likely want to read up on it more.
- Pitbull Pro 4.1 - The spiritual successor to the Hotline client, designed for modern Windows.
- Soulseek - A P2P file-sharing program. Should only be used for non-copyrighted material, officer.
- MEGA - An encrypted, cloud-based storage service. Support me by using my referral link, so if you move off the free plan, I get money for things like food.
- gpg4usb - Software to manage and sign shit with your PGP keys.
- Riseup VPN - The most solid free VPN that exists.
- Mullvad VPN - If you're okay with paying a small fee, I highly recommend this VPN.
- RPCS3 - A PS3 emulator. If I can figure out the legality of it, I might stick up some games.
- Plex - Host your own media server, or join someone else's. Like Netflix, but for files you... "own".
- PuTTY - An SSH and Telnet client. Useful for connecting to things like SDF.
- WinSCP - An FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV, and Amazon S3 client. Useful for moving files between systems.
- The Overbite Project - Browser addons that let you view Gopherholes like mine directly.
- Ghidra - Open-source software reverse-engineering tool originally developed by the NSA.
- Exact Audio Copy - A utility for copying audio perfectly from CDs.